IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT YOUR PURPOSE, FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU LOVE AND WHAT YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT, PASSION ALWAYS LEADS YOU TO PURPOSE
Not everybody can immediately identify their purpose, I know for me looking back it took me many years. A great place to start however is looking at the things that light you up, where you lose all sense of time, find passion and that bring you joy. And when you find your thing and pursue it, you will create the kind of life you feel you were meant to live.
On this episode of #NourishLifeShow join TedX speaker, entrepreneur, performance coach and the man behind the brand Nana Bowls, Phil Anthony and me as we speak about:
- The art true long lived of change
- How to build unshakable confidence in yourself
- Finding your purpose through passion
- Knowing your KPI (key performance indicators) for life, growth and your goals
- The human needs, how to understand and use them for fulfilment
- Becoming the hero in your own life & story
On this #NourishLifeShow it’s all about creating a life of purpose, meaning and intention.
Know someone who needs to hear this show, share the show with a friend by clicking one of the below.
For more daily inspiration, peak performance and personal growth tips follow us on social media.