GREAT LEADERS DON'T SET OUT TO BE A LEADER, THEY SET OUT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
IT's NEVER ABOUT THE ROLE, BUT WHAT IT IS ABOUT, IS THE GOAL
Success leaves a lot of clues, and so does great leadership. One of the biggest qualities of successful people, brands, businesses and leaders is their ability to lead from a place of love.
Join myself and upcoming author, speaker and entrepreneur Jason Marc Campbell
This is a conversation all about:
- Breaking down the fears when stepping into entrepreneurship
- Why authenticity wins every time
- Doing the right thing in the face of adversity
- Stepping up to the plate when the opportunity rises, Jasons incredible story about his speaking career
- Leading & selling from a place of love wins
- Why business’s, brands and people struggle to make sales
- Your relationship with asking for what you want
as well as so much more.
Know someone who needs to hear this show, share the show with a friend by clicking one of the below.
For more daily inspiration, peak performance and personal growth tips follow us on social media.